I finished the baby boy quilt and I am pretty pleased with it. It's not as much of a "show stopper" as the girl quilt but I like the graphic appeal of this design and the prints I used. Sewing together equilateral triangles was quite easy for me after having had experience with patterns like Krackle and New Wave. As long as you line the pieces up correctly, it's no more difficult than simple patchwork squares.
Since my first two children have been "texture snobs," I have learned by experience to make baby quilts with soft backing fabrics. My choice for this quilt is called "Gnome Pants" from Cotton and Steel. I did straight line quilting and bound this quilt with some Happy Go Lucky dots from my stash.
Total stash fabric used in this post: 2.5 yards
Total stash fabric used since 1/1/15: 25 yards
Total stash fabric used to date: 27.5 yards
Thanks for reading!