Honestly, I enjoyed making these Swoon blocks A LOT. I would've made more if I had had more typewriter fabric. That fabric was hard to find when it first came out, so I would pretty much have to sell my unborn child for more of it at this point. I opted for big borders instead of more blocks, aiming for queen size at 90 x 108.
Here's a close up of that last block that needed a bit more fabric to be completed. As soon as it arrived in the mail, I got to work. This picture also shows a fun, quirky print I won in a giveaway from Australia. Sad to see it all gone now but it's so fun and I am glad I used it.
The drawback to making such a big quilt is getting it quilted. I am not sure if my longarm free motion skills are good enough and I am not sure if a computerized pantograph would really work for this. I will think on it for a while.
Here's another finish, a quilted pillow made with a 2.5" charm pack of Anna Maria Horner fabrics that was a freebie with a previous fabric order. This pillow came together with a solid blue FQ from my stash, a scrap of binding from my Dreamweaver quilt, and a Dowry print I had. I sent it to a friend whom I love- she's always been so appreciative of things I've made and she's been on my mind.