I attended a baby shower this evening for a new mom. Last night, I did a fabric pull- basing my choices off the AH cupcake fabric. Such a unique color combination - I don't think I would've done this on my own- but it really works. The funny thing is, I actually don't have a ton of girly novelty fabrics but I have SO much boy ones. I guess I really let myself go wild when I had my son first.
About 5 minutes after I was supposed to leave my house, these were done! I was in such a rush- it's a miracle I took a picture. I really need to make a few sets of these types of things to have in reserve for such occasions.
I used cute fabrics for the back - which I usually don't do. But now they're reversible, which is a fun element to the project. I also finally tried out some of my decorative stitches, stitched around two of the bibs.
These bibs are made via this tutorial on Sew She Sews, I make them a little differently by using a different template and slightly different measurements for the fabric pieces. Linking up with Finish it up Friday and Sewjo Saturday.