The quilt was backed with an Alexander Henry fabric I found in my stash and bound with a Mezzanine clover dot print.
Okay - I just made a list of the quilt tops I have left to quilt and the tally has come to 9. My current project is attaching the binding to the AB Love quilt - so that one is nearly complete! The 9 quilt tops left to finish are:
3 baby quilts (Planes, City Weekend, and Sock Monkey)- easily can be done on my machine
2 medium size: Black/White/Yellow, Princess and Pea tops - maybe can be done on my machine
1 large one- Emily's blue/green rectangle quilt - I think I can do it on my machine with my walking foot
3 large quilts that I want to long-arm: Pop Garden, Urban Circus, and Tufted Tweets
Wow- I am not very creative with trying to "name" my quilts!
I am really itching to start some new projects but all of these UFO's (Un-Finished Objects) are like this nagging burden that I just want to be done with! All of my new Christmas fabric is particularly calling to me though!