I made this mini quilt in mid-November but couldn't show it until now because it is a Christmas present. As you may have guessed, I am a bit obsessed with Dresden plates right now. Coming up with an embellishment to really make the design seem like a wreath was the hardest part! I tried all sorts of ideas with bias tape, ribbon, beads, bows, etc. I finally came up with this on my own: rolling up strips of fabrics to look like roses and then centering them in the middle of a bunch of white interfaced flower leaves. The perfect print for the backing was a piece leftover from Gregory's sock monkey quilt.