my only complaint was that the pattern claimed the curtain should only take 2 hours. Yeah right! It takes that long to just sew the sides- which required hand sewing. Anyway, I am really pleased with how they came out.
On this curtain, I originally had two different colors of ribbon going down the seams - chocolate brown and apple green but ended up sewing brown on top of the green because the brown looked so much better. It really beat having to seam-rip it all out.
I wish I could take better pictures- I tried all sorts of different lighting with little luck. I need photography lessons!
Here are the bumpers setup in the crib that I made a while ago.
Another project that has kept me busy was getting the binding on the quilts after receiving them from the long-arm quilter. A kind friend helped me put the binding on one side and then I spent many hours hand sewing the other side. I actually got a blister from all the hand sewing, but it was the perfect relaxing kind of project for me as I am nearly 9 months pregnant!